So I am stealing a few minutes to start this off with a short post. Today has actually been a great day and yet still I feel annoyed over the little things. WHY does a 3yr old need to destroy things right after you just clean them up?? It is like his quest. And the worst is he will look at me all guilty, with that "I'm sorry mamma" face and pout and then a split second later he's giving me that "but you have to love me" grin and I just don't know whether to hug 'em or throw 'em! Seriously, he is cuter than cute but such a pain in my ass!! Potty training...why do we call it that, how do you train something so unpredictable, spastic, dramatic, and tempermental as my son to do anything much less not pee wherever he is at the moment. I honestly don't see a day in my future when he will just walk over to a potty all by hisself and piss in it...and actually IN it. I realize, of course, that this day has to come but I just don't see it right now and I am very very discouraged. we have carpet now in the playroom, makes me want to carpet the whole house. It looks wonderful in there, even when it's a mess it looks clean. And to vaacuum...piece of cake! the main part of the house got swept today. gonna attempt to mop in a few.....so much work and so little pay off. Yeah it needs...no has to be done but it's just gonna need to be done again tomorrow...and it won't. I am also giving myself the goal of finishing the laundry mission that I started a week ago. I folded and actually put away a shitload but I still have all the hangup clothes over the chairs and the kids clothes folded on the dinning room table...and it has been that way for a week...Isaac has thrown a fit every night about not being able to eat at the table. I am sipping on my nightime coffee now and telling myself "YOU CAN GET TO IT" . Not cooking tonight, nat will get mcdonalds dollar menu burgers and that should allow me the opportunity to finish up a decent amount of housework.....stay tuned for that answer.
well my son just peed on the floor again...damn me for taking these few minutes to rant now I just added to it all. Oh it's worse I smell poo.
No comments:
Post a Comment